The Oilenco Impression Tool has an innovative honeycomb core which maximises impression depth and clarity to create high-definition impressions, while maintaining mechanical stiffness. The light-coloured, single-use insert blocks fit are perfect for scanning, photographing or retaining for analysis.
- Honeycomb backed striking surface maximises depth and clarity of impression
- Light-coloured impression blocks to enhance photography and scans
- Rapid change inserts
- Impression can be retained for full analysis
- High-definition imprints allow dimensional data to be collected
- High-temperature variations available
The Impression Tool is made up of a common mandrel and single-use, lead-free inserts. When in position downhole a single jar down will produce a high-definition impression in the insert. Once recovered the insert can then be removed from the mandrel and swiftly replaced with a fresh insert. The Impression tool is then ready to be re-run immediately and all impressions can be kept for analysis.